Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) is a master's degree program in business administration (management). MBA is a terminal and professional degree in the field of management. Business schools or B-Schools in many countries offer programs tailored to full-time, part-time, executive jobs. MBA not only allows students to enter into the corporate world but also, opens up career options in government departments, industries, banks, and many other upcoming specialized business sectors. It also enables students to become an entrepreneur with present government policies supporting entrepreneurship.
MBA is a professional master’s degree course, which enhances the knowledge of individuals in management theories, practices, and systems which are required in the corporates. MBA is very popular among students as it does not require any specific educational discipline to enter. Students from any stream, be it Commerce, Science or Humanities can enter the business administration program as long as they possess a graduate degree from a recognized university.
The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business administration such as Management Concepts & Practices, Applied Statistics, Business Law, Business Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Managerial Economics, Communication Skills, Accounting, International Business Environment, Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Financial Management, Marketing Management, and Project Management. The program outcome helps a budding manager gain the required skill set of business acumen, problem-solving skills, strong mathematical skills, analytical thinking, and an eye for detail helping them in leading a team of professionals as a manager.
SISTec School of Management Studies (SISTec MBA), one of the top NAAC Accredited MBA colleges in Bhopal offer a two-year full-time program spread across four semesters in Masters of Business Administration (MBA) approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi with an affiliation to Barkatullah University (BU Bhopal).
SISTec MBA Course includes concentrated disciplines in a particular area. Five major specializations are available with the concept of dual-specialization where a student can select two out of five as their preferred choice. The specializations available for electives are Financial Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Retail Management, and Banking & Financial Services Management.
SISTec MBA's "pedagogy" is designed such that students gain exposure to theory and practice alike. The program includes theoretical lectures, audio-visual lectures, case studies, paid/unpaid internships, learning by events & activities, practical lab-based learning, and project-based learning.
Skill Based Training Modules
- Business & Economic Analysis
- Case Analysis and Presentation
- Computer Application & Analysis in Management
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Modeling
- HR Analytics
- Marketing/Retail Analytics
- NISM Module Training
- SPSS and Google Analytics
- Tally ERP
- Ranked 1st in Bhopal and 3rd in MP (Education World Pvt. B-School Survey Rankings 2020-21)
- Featured amongst 10 Best Institutes for Finance Studies in India (Knowledge Review Magazine, 2018)
- Publication of Patent titled, "A Guided Meditation Device" in The Patent Office Journal No. 13/2022 dated 01/04/2022 by Faculty Members, Prof. Somen Mitra, Dr. Neha Jain and Prof. Ashish Mishra
- Five Student toppers of Business Analytics Workshop (in association with Makeintern and E Cell, IIM Calcutta) from MBA 2021-23 Batch progressed to the next level in the prestigious National level B-Plan Championship
- Prof. Somen Mitra received "Best Paper Award" (Finance Track II) at "International E Conference on Global Information and Business Strategy" (9th January, 2021) for his paper entitled, "A Study on Estimation of Volatility of Nifty-50 Index using GARCH Model"
|Ms. Manisha Mohnani||Xeeva||Specialist, Data Services|
|Mr. Nitesh Kumar||Kenco Group of Companies||Business Head|
|Mr. Sandeep Jawrani||The Dream Café||Entrepreneur|
|Mr. Vishal Chouksey||Continental Couriers, Dubai||Assistant Manager - Pricing & Sales Support|
|Vishal Damwani||Car Dekho||Key Accounts Manager|