FAQs : Frequently
- For admission in B. Tech , students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam in Science Stream (PCM/PCB) from a Recognized Board/Council/University either State or National or International.
- The minimum aggregate marks should be 50% in case of General and 45% in case of SC/ST/OBC.
Yes all educational boards are accepted for admission in B. Tech. as long as they are recognized by the Government of India.
- JEE Mains - for 1st year admission based on JEE Score 2022
- Qualifying Exam Based - for 1st year admission based on (10+2) result
Note: JEE Score will be given priority when compared to the 12th result
There are two major rounds in MP DTE 2022 counselling:
- Round 1 – Based on JEE Score
- Round 2 – Based on JEE Score (for seats left blank after 1st round)
Once these two rounds finish, students can go for College Level Counseling (CLC) for the admission process.
Yes it is very much necessary to register first in MP DTE Counseling to take admission in college
The student must have passed his 12th exam in Science Stream from a recognised Board/University/Council with a minimum of 50% score for general candidates and minimum of 45% score in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
The best and proper method while taking admission in a college is to visit the college campus personally and take active notes on the workings of the institute. Necessary questions about attendance, lab workings, curriculum should also be asked. Meeting with the department and college head should also be done as a precautionary measure.
Yes students can apply online in Sagar Group of Institutions-SISTec for the admission process.
List of documents required for admission process at SISTec are (original and two self-attested copies):
- JEE Mains 2022 score card
- 10th marksheet and passing certificate
- 12th marksheet and passing certificate
- Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate and Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card or any other recognised ID proof
- 3 passport size photographs
Yes, physical presence is required during the allotment process.
The fee structure is decided by the Government of Madhya Pradesh (MP) through Admission & Fee Regulatory Committee (AFRC). All fee related details are available on http://www.afrcmp.org/. However there are certain concessions a student can avail, that are granted by institution at its discretion. For further details about that, one can contact and schedule a visit at our campus. Click Here
Fee is to be paid online through NEFT / IMPS or Direct Deposit in College’s Bank Account. Debit / Credit Card Swiping facility is also available in our Accounts Section.
The fee is to be paid semester wise, i.e. two times each year. The fee can be paid in two installments per semester, the dates for which are predefined by the institute.
No, the institute does not directly help in getting education loans, however all the documents required for availing loans are provided by the institute without any hassle.
Yes, one can directly come to the college for admission process, the management will help and guide you through the whole admission procedure. However, online registration is compulsory and one will not be able to get an admission without registering online first. The college will help in that too.
It is not mandatory for parents to accompany the student during the admission procedure . However, the presence of parents/guardians along with the student is advisable as they also get an idea about the institute and it's methodologies.
If a student scores 90%+ in their 12th exam, they will be entitled to certain benefits and privileges, for more details about them one can contact and schedule a visit at our campus. Click Here
Only Transfer Certificate (TC) and Migration Certificate need to be submitted once admission is finalised. Rest all documents need not be submitted. They are just required for verification purposes and are returned instantly.
Yes the admission can be cancelled, for detailed process about it visit the DTE MP website.
Sagar Group of Institutions - SISTec offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Engineering, Pharmacy and Management namely Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.), Master of Technology (M. Tech.), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.), Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm.) and Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Seat matrix of SISTec:
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science - 60
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning - 30
- Computer Science & Engineering with Internet of Things - 60
- Computer Science & Engineering - 360
- Civil Engineering - 150
- Electrical Engineering - 90
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 60
- Electronics & Communication Engineering - 180
- Mechanical Engineering - 300
SISTec is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) for Engineering and Pharmacy courses and affiliated to Barkatullah University (BU Bhopal) for Management course.
SISTec offers engineering program (B. Tech.) in following branches:
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Computer Science & Engineering with Internet of Things
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
There is no good and bad in any branch. Each branch has its own merits and requirements in the industry. It is upto the skill, talent and passion of a student that makes a branch successful.
Sagar Group of Institutions® or SGI is the educational wing of the Sagar Group that comprises of:
Three Engineering Colleges:
- Sagar Institute of Science and Technology (SISTec)
- Sagar Institute of Science Technology and Research (SISTec-R)
- Sagar Institute of Science Technology and Engineering (SISTec-E)
One Pharmacy Institute:
- Sagar Institute of Pharmacy and Technology (SIPTec)
One Management School:
- Sagar Institute of Science and Technology – School of Management Studies (SISTec MBA).
Sagar Group, the parent company of SISTec is one of the largest corporate houses and business conglomerate in Central India. The group over the years has become a proven name in the fields of real estate, education, production and manufacturing.To know more about The Group and it's venture visit https://www.thesagar.in
The Training and Placement Cell is well connected with the best of industries and
generating great opportunities for it's students. The training commence from 1st
Year itself. Our top recruiters include 73+ core companies including Infosys,
Wipro, Adani, Amazon, Zensar, TCS, BYJUs, Crompton Greaves, Cognizant, Asahi
India Glass, Big Basket, Triveni Turbines, Waaree Energies, Tata Motors and many
For further details Click Here
No there is no dress code at SISTec, but students are advised to wear decent and classy outfits.
Yes, the college does provide hostel facilities for both boys and girls (seperate buildings) within the college campus. There is also a mess facility available which is run by the college administration both for hostellers and day-scholars.
SISTec has state-of-the-art infrastructure with top-of-the-line facilities
available for it's students. Lush green campus, libraries, laboratories, hostel
and mess, courts and grounds for sports, amphitheatre, swimming pool, gymnasium,
canteen are all available for student and staff use.
Visit our Facilities Page to get a detailed view.
The college is well connected by air, road and rail network.
Nearest train stations are Bhopal and Habibganj.
Nearest Airport is Bhopal International Airport.
Follow this link for the map view: https://g.page/sagargroupofinstitutionssistec?share
Yes, there is a transport facility available. The college has a fleet of buses covering all major corners of Bhopal. All the buses are GPS and CCTV enabled with a speed governance system installed.
There is a functional ATM within the college campus and many working bank branches nearby college just at walking distance.
The college offers an array of extra curricular activities for the overall development of students and to have fun in their college life. Students can choose from a range of clubs and activities to suit his/her passion and talent. Visit our Events Page to get an in-depth view of events and activities held at SISTec.