Data is the biggest buzzword in the industry today. From bytes to terabytes, the amount of data that now exists in every organization is huge. Every working unit of an organization collects a vast amount of data on everything nowadays. Due to this large size of data, physical devices are now unable to hold and store the data effectively, so making cloud computing a fundamental part of any organization is a must.
As a result career options like Cloud Computing Solutions Architect, Cloud Management Sales Specialist, Cloud Corporate Sales Representative and Cloud Solutions Executive etc, specialized courses in Cloud Computing have appeared as popular options and hold great importance and value.
If you have passed Class XII or are a technical graduate, and are looking to be a part of the cloud computing industry, then below are some of the reasons why you should get a certification in this field:
- GROWTH IN DEMAND Companies are looking-out for IT professionals who have received professional training in cloud computing and are capable to push the implementation of a smooth cloud ecosystem in their infrastructure. Year-long comprehensive cloud computing training and certification courses like the AWS Certified Solutions Architect can be of great advantage. The AWS-certified courses require one or more years of experience in designing and deploying AWS systems.
- COMPETITIVE PAYSCALE Most organizations have already in the process of turning completely into digital. Keeping this in mind we can say that individuals with knowledge of the technical landscape can expect a competitive pay scale option. In India, the salary of an entry-level cloud architect varies between 5 lakh to 7 lakh per annum.
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES According to an IDC report, the ratio of available candidates to job openings is 1:100 across the globe. A major reason for the plenty of these opportunities is that there is a huge amount of investment involved in building a cloud infrastructure, almost 5 times the rate of the usual IT spending. Companies are, therefore, willing to hire skilled professionals who can manage the costs and reduce risks, while successfully implementing projects on varied cloud platforms.
- ACCREDITATION – A formal certificate in any field renders your skills and knowledge, making you stand out for being a better candidate as compared to your companion. A cloud-computing certification proves that you have the skills, knowledge, and expertise for the job, thus, providing prospects for cloud-related projects and becoming a reliable subject matter skilled for the clients.
- AI ALGORITHMS AND BIG DATA Major organizations, including the likes of Fortune 500 companies, are using Big Data and AI to empower & promote their profits and businesses. Cloud platforms are suitable with AI algorithms and Big Data, and considering this may be a huge expenditure for the company, having a certified professional onboard becomes an essential element.
Sagar Group of Institutions- SISTec – Department of Computer Science and Engineering is having Cloud Computing in their Curriculum for 5thSemester students to learn the basics of Cloud Computing and its implementation.
SISTec in the coming years aims at bringing revolutionary changes in the field of technical education so that it embraces itself as one of the top engineering colleges in India. Sagar Institute of Science & Technology (SISTec) has bagged the award of The Most Innovative College Award 2018 -North Zone. In 2018, Sagar Group of Institutions-SISTec has been selected for establishing Institution Innovation Council (IIC) at its premises by MHRD, Govt. of India.
For More Information:
Website– Sagar Group of Institutions-SISTec
Facebook: Sagar Group f Institutions SISTec