Event Name: Robomania (consisting of two events)
Faculty Coordinator: 1. Mr. Kuldeep Namdeo – 8103779294
- Mr. Yasir Baig – 8269475007
Coordinator (Student): Faiz khan – 8817277623
Event Description: One who completes the race in short duration of time, wins the race. Also the second event consists of scoring the maximum amount of goals using the robot.
Team Size: Roborace ( 3 members) and Robosoccer (2 members)
Rules and Regulations:
- The team should not consist of more than four members.
- Each member from the same college is not mandatory.
- The robot should follow the robot specifications provided. Any deviation from the mentioned specifications will lead to disqualification.
- Once the race begins, three hand touches are allowed, if your taking hand touch, you have to start from the last check point.
- No test practice will be allowed on the main area.
- Terminals for charging the battery will not be provided in the college.
- The arena may subject to change before the commencement of any round.
- If the Robot crosses a checkpoint, and moves off track, then the Robot would be placed back on the previous checkpoint crossed.
- The decision of judges will be final and abiding.
- One who completes the race in the short duration of time wins the race.
- Negative marking for hand touch to the robo.
- Maximum 3 Hand touch will be allowed.
- A team will be disqualified if not completed the race or not able to complete the race with max. 3 max hand touches.
|Entry fees||Rs. 200 per team.
(Max. 3 members)
|Entry fees||Rs. 100 per team.
(Max. 2 members)
|Prize||1. Rs. 3000 (winner)
2. Rs. 1000 (runner-up)
(for winner only)
Time: 12:00PM to 4:30PM