Event Name:- OJAS (GROUP DANCE)
Faculty Coordinator:Ms.Sandhya Shukla-9424482704
Ms. Anita Yadav-8085201711
Coordinator (Student): – Shweta Vijaywargiya (Sac)-9131845175
Event Description: Dance, when your broken open.Dance ,if you’ve torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting . Dance when you’re perfectly free. So here is an event OJAS invites you to unhide the language of the soul i.e. just dance. This is a group dance competition I which various group from various colleges can participate and perform.
Team Size: Minimum 3 and maximum 14 student
Rules and Regulation:
- The performance should comprise total choreographed dance performance of 4 minimum minutes.
- Time limit 15 minutes (include stage setup and clearance time).
- Production material has to be brought by the team themselves , but the organizer holds the discretion of allowing it on stage.
- Pre-recorded music is allowed & should be brought in pen drive in mp3 format only.
- Music may also be played however on amlifier or plug point will be provided for this purpose.
- Any kind of fluid or flame is not allowed on stage.
- Obscenity of any kind is not allowed and will lead to immediate disqualification.
- The dressup should be graceful and should not have any vulgarity in it.
- The decision of the judge will be final & binding.
Entry Fee: 500/-
Prize Money: 1st prize =4000/-
2 hr & 30 mins (30 min extra if required)